The engine light is on all the time.
Why does my car cuts off every time it comes to a stop? on 2002 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
2002 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in Coupon, PA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($135 - 167) in Reliance, SD
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Witts Springs, AR
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($318 - 452) in Pellville, KY
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Sultana, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($191 - 207) in Herndon, VA