I warm my car up every AM at least 5-8 minutes before leaving to work. When I go from reverse to drive it shakes like it wants to take off then cuts off. It also makes a loud screeching sound when I turn the wheel. I have had it looked at and was told they can not find anything wrong, which is odd since it does it every morning. I don't know what else to do, but I do not have money to keep bringing it back.
Why does my car cut off every AM? on 2008 Chrysler Aspen
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- I was driving trying to get my truck home while over heating and lost power.
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
2008 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pewamo, MI
- Air Filter Replacement ($47 - 66) in Barium Springs, NC
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($67 - 117) in Montfort, WI
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($306 - 548) in Stanley, WI
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($902 - 1,438) in Elmendorf Afb, AK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($53 - 66) in Lyndhurst, OH