I warm my car up every AM at least 5-8 minutes before leaving to work. When I go from reverse to drive it shakes like it wants to take off then cuts off. It also makes a loud screeching sound when I turn the wheel. I have had it looked at and was told they can not find anything wrong, which is odd since it does it every morning. I don't know what else to do, but I do not have money to keep bringing it back.
Why does my car cut off every AM? on 2008 Chrysler Aspen
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
- All warning light come on periodically for a split second then might not come on
2008 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($295 - 397) in Pewamo, MI
- Radiator Replacement ($456 - 612) in Barium Springs, NC
- 96,000 Mile Service ($167 - 238) in Montfort, WI
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($328 - 537) in Stanley, WI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($219 - 235) in Elmendorf Afb, AK
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($161 - 177) in Lyndhurst, OH