it blowed the crank seal in the timing belt cover and i replaced it and it blows it out again in about 2 minutes
why does my car blow out the crank seal in the front of the engine on 2000 Hyundai Elantra
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2000 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Flemington, MO
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 73) in Fosston, MN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Cresco, IA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($303 - 405) in Craigsville, VA
- Window Switch Replacement ($161 - 197) in Bettles Field, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($570 - 680) in Dunbar, WI