CAR RUNS GREAT THEN JUST DIES, I PUT IT IN PARK AND START IT AGAIN AND IT GOES, THE TANK IS FULL BUT THE GAS LIGHT COMES ON AND THE GUAGE GOES TO EMPTY BUT THE CAR STILL RUNS FINE AND THE LIGHT AND GUAGE GO ON AND OFF. THE CODES ARE FLASHING 12 42 42 41 33 22 35 42 35 55.
WHY DOES MY CAR ALL OF A SUDDEN JUST DIE FOR NO REASON on 1996 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
1996 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($131 - 222) in Manley, NE
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Diggins, MO
- 135,000 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Edwards, MS
- Heater Core Replacement ($705 - 1,024) in Lyons, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,588 - 1,889) in Archie, MO
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($94 - 111) in Anamoose, ND