Engine works fine in P,N,and REVERSE but it jerks when i put it on drive especially when the road is upwards, after a while it will work just fine. I tried replacing spark plugs, cleaning throttle body but still the same.
Why does my camry hesitates on drive? on 1992 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test
- 3 dash lights come on and off together: battery, ABS, yellow car with lights
- a valve is tapping on the engine in my toyota camry what can i do to stop it .