Engine works fine in P,N,and REVERSE but it jerks when i put it on drive especially when the road is upwards, after a while it will work just fine. I tried replacing spark plugs, cleaning throttle body but still the same.
Why does my camry hesitates on drive? on 1992 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy