My traction control/ABS light never goes off?
Why does my brakes flutter when I apply at low speed? on 1996 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1996 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Stantonsburg, NC
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($549 - 726) in Irrigon, OR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($447 - 606) in New Berlinville, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($231 - 327) in Jamestown, IN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($498 - 564) in Alborn, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($211 - 250) in Nauvoo, IL