They work fine any other time
Why does my brake lights go out when I turn on my head lights on 2006 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2006 Kia Rio Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dallas, GA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($222 - 375) in Lyndon, VT
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,170 - 1,551) in Wilkeson, WA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($134 - 172) in Terreton, ID
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($222 - 537) in Grand Junction, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($186 - 360) in Davenport, OK