They work fine any other time
Why does my brake lights go out when I turn on my head lights on 2006 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2006 Kia Rio Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($229 - 336) in Dallas, GA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Lyndon, VT
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($134 - 172) in Wilkeson, WA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 48) in Terreton, ID
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($365 - 452) in Grand Junction, IA
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($217 - 254) in Davenport, OK