My 1999 BMW 328i runs great then sometimes just shuts off. After a few minutes power cones back on and able to start. Absolutely no power at all when shuts off. Just like baterry has been disconnected. The clock actually will loose time. There is no code.
Why does my BMW 328i shuts off periodically? on 1999 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
- What is cost to replace valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket?
- My friend is intrested in purchasing this model BMW 328i sedan
- Could there be another problem besides my blower motor being bad i have checked
- steering clunks when I turn to the left
1999 BMW 328i Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($247 - 322) in Dunlo, PA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($212 - 286) in Ocean Beach, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($541 - 858) in Villa Park, CA
- Radiator Replacement ($528 - 780) in Rush Valley, UT
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($142 - 158) in Scurry, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($732 - 832) in Lake Monroe, FL