My blower fan doesn't move much air even on the high setting. The fan changes speed, but moves little air. The air that comes out is cold when A/c is on and warm when heat is on and it will come out of the different vents when switched. Does this all the time no matter the weather or temp.
Why does My blower fan not move a lot of air on any speed even high. on 2008 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- Why does it have a clicking noise when turn on headlights and it doesnt stop
- Car isn't running right after running out of gas...why?
- my heater/ac fan not coming on.
- My 2008 4 cylinder Saturn vue won't turn over only click when u turn key.
- My car will start and in about 3 seconds it quits it just won't stay running
2008 Saturn Vue Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Honey Grove, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ireland, WV
- 45,000 Mile Service ($217 - 295) in Yakima, WA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Polvadera, NM
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($61 - 106) in Errol, NH
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($519 - 1,194) in Huntington, TX