My blower fan doesn't move much air even on the high setting. The fan changes speed, but moves little air. The air that comes out is cold when A/c is on and warm when heat is on and it will come out of the different vents when switched. Does this all the time no matter the weather or temp.
Why does My blower fan not move a lot of air on any speed even high. on 2008 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- replaced front brake pads now feel vibration at highway speeds
- this thread talks about exactly what I am seeing on my 2006. Shudders at 50mph
- starter recall, length of warrenty
- Check transmission fluid, replace brakes,& where are the spark plugs at?
- does this car have a dipstick for transmission fluid? it seems like it is missin
2008 Saturn Vue Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($165 - $234) in Honey Grove, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ireland, WV
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($169 - $272) in Yakima, WA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Polvadera, NM
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($269 - $425) in Errol, NH
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,033 - $1,191) in Huntington, TX