It's lit up inside the car constantly and blinks if I manually move switch up and down
Why does my blinker not work after put new bulb in? on 1996 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1996 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Goehner, NE
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($423 - 619) in Newport, OH
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - 1,020) in Caledonia, NY
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Bear, DE
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($239 - 374) in Cooleemee, NC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 71) in Willis, TX