I put in the water pump and thermal stay. Wut else?
Why does my audi overheat on neutral? on 1996 Audi A4 Quattro
0 answersMarch 31, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- When I put the car into gear and release the clutch, it won't drive
- Theres a loud whine when I accelerate at high RPM. What could it be?
- The ride control suspension just dropped. The lights flash and nothing happens,
- I can't pull off my intake manifold/fuel rail. It wiggles but feels stuck.
- My cams were rotated independantly of the crank during a timing chain repair.
1996 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($290 - $379) in Eagle Bridge, NY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hutsonville, IL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Carrollton, OH
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Three Rivers, CA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($874 - $986) in Hermiston, OR
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($291 - $366) in Hammond, IL