The alarm on my 2007 Honda Odyssey goes off just sitting in the drive, no one around. What's causing this? Even if we have doors open and are cleaning it or whatever, the alarm sets itself, and we open a door, and there goes the alarm. Very annoying!
why does my alarm go off two or three times a day? on 2007 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
- Can I change the passenger power sliding door to operate as manual sliding door
- Can I convert my passenger power sliding door to a work as a manual door.
2007 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 164) in Foster, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($369 - 629) in Ruidoso, NM
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Sayre, PA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($474 - 876) in Valliant, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($638 - 820) in Aiken, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($182 - 301) in Altura, MN