When I near the end of a 300-350 mile drive the air stops blowing, not hot just stops blowing. After it sits several hours it is ok again. Never a problem with normal day to day driving.
Why does my air stop blowing after 5-6 hrs of steady driving? on 1999 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1999 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Copake, NY
- Fuel Filter Change ($139 - 193) in Wardtown, VA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($379 - 474) in Milmine, IL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($948 - 1,335) in Yates City, IL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,072 - 1,242) in Cobalt, ID
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Clayton, MI