When I near the end of a 300-350 mile drive the air stops blowing, not hot just stops blowing. After it sits several hours it is ok again. Never a problem with normal day to day driving.
Why does my air stop blowing after 5-6 hrs of steady driving? on 1999 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Why can't I start car after changing fuses for door locks and radio now
- wont start. has weak spark, timing could be off a little
- Check engine light came on. Diagnostic code P0420
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
1999 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($167 - $340) in West Copake, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($140 - $251) in Wardtown, VA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($217 - $311) in Milmine, IL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($315 - $464) in Yates City, IL
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($654 - $752) in Cobalt, ID
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($2,076 - $2,934) in Clayton, MI