When I near the end of a 300-350 mile drive the air stops blowing, not hot just stops blowing. After it sits several hours it is ok again. Never a problem with normal day to day driving.
Why does my air stop blowing after 5-6 hrs of steady driving? on 1999 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1999 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($143 - 216) in West Copake, NY
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($119 - 153) in Wardtown, VA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($843 - 3,018) in Milmine, IL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($417 - 576) in Yates City, IL
- Throttle Body Replacement ($1,560 - 1,596) in Cobalt, ID
- Trans Assembly Replacement ($3,765 - 4,482) in Clayton, MI