When I near the end of a 300-350 mile drive the air stops blowing, not hot just stops blowing. After it sits several hours it is ok again. Never a problem with normal day to day driving.
Why does my air stop blowing after 5-6 hrs of steady driving? on 1999 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Check engine light came on. Diagnostic code P0420
- My car won't idle it it dies out. And also blowing black smoke what is wrong
- why do the trac light come on
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
1999 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($77 - 93) in West Copake, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wardtown, VA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Milmine, IL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($293 - 398) in Yates City, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($353 - 416) in Cobalt, ID
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,072 - 1,242) in Clayton, MI