My A/C compressor kicked in after the first time my mechanic friend used the refrigerant. Less than 2 weeks later he added another can of refrigerant. Is there a possible leak? And FYI hes not at a dealership so thats why I am asking.
Why does My Air Blow warm Air in the front and rear vents? on 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Aliso Viejo, CA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Alzada, MT
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($96 - 191) in Coconut Creek, FL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($705 - 1,221) in Bryants Store, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($105 - 116) in Johnston, RI
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Harrison, OH