My family and I made a trip to the lake and on our way home the ac would stop blowing when i accelerated, also noticed the rpm gauge reading was unusually high and my gas milage went from 17.6 to 16.5.
why does my ac stop blowing when i accelerate? on 2010 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.