My family and I made a trip to the lake and on our way home the ac would stop blowing when i accelerated, also noticed the rpm gauge reading was unusually high and my gas milage went from 17.6 to 16.5.
why does my ac stop blowing when i accelerate? on 2010 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.