My family and I made a trip to the lake and on our way home the ac would stop blowing when i accelerated, also noticed the rpm gauge reading was unusually high and my gas milage went from 17.6 to 16.5.
why does my ac stop blowing when i accelerate? on 2010 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2010 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Berkley, MI
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Forest Hills, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - 355) in Deshler, NE
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - 152) in Brooktondale, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($699 - 953) in Marengo, IN
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($280 - 333) in Mountain Home A F B, ID