My air stops blowing cold and only starts bac after it has seemingly cooled down, someone please help me.
Why does my ac stop blowing cold after about 20 minutes of me driving? on 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- Is there a recall on the egr,
- transmission issues, the vehicle fight going in reverse, looking for cost to fix
- what does it mean when a yellow electrical light pops up when driving
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
2006 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Varysburg, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($202 - 331) in Butte Falls, OR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($129 - 230) in Sea Island, GA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($175 - 290) in Waynesfield, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($296 - 982) in Comfort, TX
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($232 - 285) in Ellinwood, KS