My air stops blowing cold and only starts bac after it has seemingly cooled down, someone please help me.
Why does my ac stop blowing cold after about 20 minutes of me driving? on 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
- p0008 code but car sims run fine thanks
2006 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($68 - 87) in Varysburg, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($146 - 312) in Butte Falls, OR
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Sea Island, GA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($83 - 148) in Waynesfield, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($289 - 323) in Comfort, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($381 - 445) in Ellinwood, KS