When the a/c is on, it has a bad smell. I have reported this twice to the dealership since purchasing my vehichle. They have shown me that my air filter is clean. They don't know what the cause is. I live in FL and I feel that a/c is a necessity but the smell is so bad, that I don't run the a/c often.
Why does my a/c have a terrible, unpleasant smell? on 2011 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- The car doesn't start . Just a clicking noise.
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?