When the a/c is on, it has a bad smell. I have reported this twice to the dealership since purchasing my vehichle. They have shown me that my air filter is clean. They don't know what the cause is. I live in FL and I feel that a/c is a necessity but the smell is so bad, that I don't run the a/c often.
Why does my a/c have a terrible, unpleasant smell? on 2011 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +