will start back up but keep dieing after till it cools down
Why does my 99chrysler sebring lxi die when it hit running temp? on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1999 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($393 - 1,304) in Parker, SD
- Maintenance I ($53 - 95) in Donegal, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($121 - 199) in Ridgely, TN
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hawk Point, MO
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Fowlerville, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($152 - 227) in Paoli, IN