the check engine light comes on and off as well as the atoiltemp light it stall when I start it first thing in the morning and when I slow down for lights or stop signs some times its fine and other times it stall all the time
why does my 98 Subaru forester keep stalling? on 1998 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
1998 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($423 - 1,256) in Newburgh, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Deweyville, UT
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Augusta, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($192 - 239) in San Miguel, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($364 - 403) in Sandy Spring, MD