Its been doing it right after I bought. So about a couple of days now. Only does it when easing on and off the gas. If you hit the gas hard it doesn't do it. Changed plugs, wires,cleaned idle air control. What else could it be? SOS
Why does my 97 Tiburon FX surge at highway speed. on 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
1997 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Warsaw, NC
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Lincoln University, PA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Batchtown, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($112 - 154) in Lockbourne, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($278 - 343) in Palmer, NE
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($964 - 1,133) in Wonalancet, NH