My Maxima keeps cutting off and hesitating. There are no problems with the engine or battery. I've had a tune up and I've gotten the vacuum line fixed. It still cuts off. The mechanic said it may be the throttle position sensor. Does anyone know anything about a tps??
Why does my 95 Nissan Maxima keep cutting off? on 1995 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.