When i turn the headlights or a/c back off the power goes back to normal and i am able to gain speed
Why does my 92 sedan deville lose power when i cut on the headlights or the a/c? on 1992 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1992 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($622 - 803) in Taos Ski Valley, NM
- 135,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Le Claire, IA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($99 - 137) in Huntington, VT
- 75,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Pike, NH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($115 - 142) in Putney, KY
- Intake Air Temperature Sensor Replacement ($73 - 116) in Gunter, TX