my 91 deville will stall out like it looses power after i drive it for a while sometimes it will crank right back up and sometimes i have to wait about ten minutes , but it is continuing to stall, seems like only when it is hot. all the fluids r fine and temp is good . why does it die can it be the fuel pump, map sensor, ive heard all of theese can be but how can i find out for sure what the problem is??
why does my 91 deville keep stalling? on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?