my 91 deville will stall out like it looses power after i drive it for a while sometimes it will crank right back up and sometimes i have to wait about ten minutes , but it is continuing to stall, seems like only when it is hot. all the fluids r fine and temp is good . why does it die can it be the fuel pump, map sensor, ive heard all of theese can be but how can i find out for sure what the problem is??
why does my 91 deville keep stalling? on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- p0171,n p0174 codes present when scanned. help?
- engine bay was washed now car idles to rough to be driven
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?