my 91 deville will stall out like it looses power after i drive it for a while sometimes it will crank right back up and sometimes i have to wait about ten minutes , but it is continuing to stall, seems like only when it is hot. all the fluids r fine and temp is good . why does it die can it be the fuel pump, map sensor, ive heard all of theese can be but how can i find out for sure what the problem is??
why does my 91 deville keep stalling? on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
- I'm am interested in buying a 98 caddy with 120k miles r a grand is it worth it.
- Car horn does not work, and the airbag light is indicated on the dashboard.
- idles good one time then turn off car and then don't want to idle nexttime
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
1991 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($245 - 333) in Portal, ND
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($269 - 319) in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($386 - 507) in Geneva, NE
- Starter Replacement ($442 - 698) in East Berne, NY
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($186 - 214) in Osakis, MN
- Cooling System Pressure Test ($26 - 34) in Wishram, WA