my 91 deville will stall out like it looses power after i drive it for a while sometimes it will crank right back up and sometimes i have to wait about ten minutes , but it is continuing to stall, seems like only when it is hot. all the fluids r fine and temp is good . why does it die can it be the fuel pump, map sensor, ive heard all of theese can be but how can i find out for sure what the problem is??
why does my 91 deville keep stalling? on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
1991 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Portal, ND
- Fuel Filter Change ($82 - $106) in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Geneva, NE
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($419 - $634) in East Berne, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($659 - $1,211) in Osakis, MN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Wishram, WA