In 2wd the transmission sounds like something is spinning free so ive been driving around in 4hi but any time i change back and forth it blows the fuse every time. And when i put the transfer case into neutral it grinds when i take it out. Someone said it could be the 4wd position sensor what do you think?
Why does my 4wd fuse keep blowing out when i change from 4hi to 2hi? on 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My 98 tahoe won start but fuel pump kicks in.
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b