In 2wd the transmission sounds like something is spinning free so ive been driving around in 4hi but any time i change back and forth it blows the fuse every time. And when i put the transfer case into neutral it grinds when i take it out. Someone said it could be the 4wd position sensor what do you think?
Why does my 4wd fuse keep blowing out when i change from 4hi to 2hi? on 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- What r the symptoms of a bad catalytic converter or it going out?
- What does it mean when I get a code for a sensor but it says low circuit?
- My car shuts off while driving.
- Buying Tahoe. 253m A/C not work. He try to rechg but not take it. problem reason
- can evac and recharge of an a/c system help w/possible leaking evap core