In 2wd the transmission sounds like something is spinning free so ive been driving around in 4hi but any time i change back and forth it blows the fuse every time. And when i put the transfer case into neutral it grinds when i take it out. Someone said it could be the 4wd position sensor what do you think?
Why does my 4wd fuse keep blowing out when i change from 4hi to 2hi? on 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe
Asked by for the 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- When I turn the key to start the truck up...a fuse under the hood blows.
- What is needed to repair electric door lock actuator?
- My rear window and bumper have oily residue on it. What could this be from?
- p0171 p0174 p0101 p0332-455 all showing up repeated. i sprayed MAF sensor with
- ABS engaging just before coming to complete stop. Brake vibrates.
1995 Chevrolet Tahoe Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - $173) in Garwood, NJ
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in San Benito, TX
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($245 - $455) in Troy, TX
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - $150) in Russellville, KY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($399 - $518) in Vincent, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($722 - $1,431) in Lone Rock, IA