2013 Chrysler 200 Q&A

2013 Chrysler 200 Question: Why does my 2013 Chrysler 200 have sooooo amny problems?

My 200 has barely 5000 miles on it. Ever since I got it the brakes have squealed, feels as though something is holding the car back from going And when I hit the gas..... Talk about "HESITATION" 3 times in a row i tried to pull out in traffic and it literally would NOT go. As for being a V6. My relative has a Colt I believe is the name anyways its an electric car. It has more power than my 200. Has anyone experienced my problems????? -
What kind of explanation has the dealer given you, assuming you have had it back to them and test driven it WITH a tech (not the tech out driving by himself and then coming back and saying 'no problem found')? Are you able to duplicate the symptoms for them? -
dodge has massive wiring tie rod end problems among other things . see if you can find recalls and such. I work in parts store and it;s to the point someone says i need a tie rod end or ball joint and the answer is usually dodge. ive even seen them come apart with no warning. ask them about the dodge death wobble -