Why does my 2013 Chrysler 200 have sooooo amny problems? on 2013 Chrysler 200

My 200 has barely 5000 miles on it. Ever since I got it the brakes have squealed, feels as though something is holding the car back from going And when I hit the gas..... Talk about "HESITATION" 3 times in a row i tried to pull out in traffic and it literally would NOT go. As for being a V6. My relative has a Colt I believe is the name anyways its an electric car. It has more power than my 200. Has anyone experienced my problems?????

by in Knoxville, TN on May 20, 2013
2 answers
ANSWER by on May 20, 2013
What kind of explanation has the dealer given you, assuming you have had it back to them and test driven it WITH a tech (not the tech out driving by himself and then coming back and saying 'no problem found')? Are you able to duplicate the symptoms for them?
ANSWER by on May 24, 2013
dodge has massive wiring tie rod end problems among other things . see if you can find recalls and such. I work in parts store and it;s to the point someone says i need a tie rod end or ball joint and the answer is usually dodge. ive even seen them come apart with no warning. ask them about the dodge death wobble