The car jerks but smooths out when gas pedal is applied. Bad gas or need plugs?? It has 79000 miles and Chevy says it doesn't need a tune up.
Why does my 2008 Chevy impala jerk while driving on 2008 Chevrolet Impala
1 answerJune 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold
- Why car turns on but engine won't crank uo