The car jerks but smooths out when gas pedal is applied. Bad gas or need plugs?? It has 79000 miles and Chevy says it doesn't need a tune up.
Why does my 2008 Chevy impala jerk while driving on 2008 Chevrolet Impala
1 answerJune 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2008 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($147 - 218) in Kettle River, MN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($475 - 641) in Barnstead, NH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($500 - 661) in Fulton, MS
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fairfield, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($143 - 166) in Ozan, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($148 - 168) in Kingston, NJ