Makes a roaoring noise when 1st cranked up. gets a little better after it warms up. Also makes a ticking noise while sitting still. Could it be engine valves or something not so serious?
Why does my 2006 Toyota Highlander make a roaring and ticking noise? on 2006 Toyota Highlander
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2006 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($142 - 197) in Montgomery Center, VT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($257 - 340) in Thornfield, MO
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($1,396 - 1,821) in Grand Forks, ND
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Richey, MT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($130 - 167) in Steuben, ME
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($549 - 627) in Richgrove, CA