It keeps going all the way to the H position, then if i keep driving it gooes back down to half way, then back to H again. but i am not losing antifreeze until a couple of days later. but not alot. could it be my thermostat or water pump?? thanks so very much
why does my 2004 camry's c/h gauge keeps running hot, but i still have antifreez on 2004 Toyota Camry
Asked by for the 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car make a motor boat like noise when I accelerate?
- Is oil consumption an problem with all vehicles or is it just a few vehicles???
- computer error code is P0560 when tested for showing check engine light on d-brd
- How do you check the transmission fluid in a 2017 Camry?
- There is a coolant leak. It is definitely from the cooling system.
2004 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($309 - $490) in Laveen, AZ
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - $83) in Worland, WY
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($777 - $1,011) in Perrysville, OH
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($265 - $306) in Bridgehampton, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($381 - $1,076) in Placerville, CO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($282 - $360) in Redwood, MS