It keeps going all the way to the H position, then if i keep driving it gooes back down to half way, then back to H again. but i am not losing antifreeze until a couple of days later. but not alot. could it be my thermostat or water pump?? thanks so very much
why does my 2004 camry's c/h gauge keeps running hot, but i still have antifreez on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?