It keeps going all the way to the H position, then if i keep driving it gooes back down to half way, then back to H again. but i am not losing antifreeze until a couple of days later. but not alot. could it be my thermostat or water pump?? thanks so very much
why does my 2004 camry's c/h gauge keeps running hot, but i still have antifreez on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy