It keeps going all the way to the H position, then if i keep driving it gooes back down to half way, then back to H again. but i am not losing antifreeze until a couple of days later. but not alot. could it be my thermostat or water pump?? thanks so very much
why does my 2004 camry's c/h gauge keeps running hot, but i still have antifreez on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2004 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($186 - 469) in Laveen, AZ
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($226 - 296) in Worland, WY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($262 - 331) in Perrysville, OH
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Bridgehampton, NY
- Horn Replacement ($96 - 141) in Placerville, CO
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($438 - 1,036) in Redwood, MS