It keeps going all the way to the H position, then if i keep driving it gooes back down to half way, then back to H again. but i am not losing antifreeze until a couple of days later. but not alot. could it be my thermostat or water pump?? thanks so very much
why does my 2004 camry's c/h gauge keeps running hot, but i still have antifreez on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced