I have a intermittant dynamic drive inactive fault. The fault only occurs after the air temperature gets above 73 degrees. I have no fault in the AM when the car has sat overnight, but if the temp is above 73F, after I drive it for a while and the engine heats up or the car sits in a hot parking lot for a while, the fault occurs and stays on after the car is started. And it will remain on for the remainder of the day, no matter the temperature. The next morning it will be gone and may or may not return. I have had it to a dealer and a non-dealer repair center. The dealer insists that the Dynamic drive controller needs replaced $700US, and the Non-dealer shop insists that the front stabilizer bar needs replaced $1800US. What could cause the intermittant fault signal and how do I repair it?
Why does my 2004 745i keep getting an intermittant dynamic drive inactive fault? on 2004 BMW 745i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 745i Questions
- Passenger seat wont recline or move backwards only moves forward
- No start parking brake malfunction
- How can I make a 2003 bmw 745i so it WI'LL NOT start ? WITHOUT ME HAVING THE KEY
- Engine bank 1 and 2 fault codes and idle higher than usual code. Replaced ccv.
- where the purge valve located and are the purge valve and purge solenoid same
2004 BMW 745i Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($75 - 115) in San Clemente, CA
- Alternator Replacement ($982 - 1,372) in Eldorado, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($500 - 651) in D Hanis, TX
- Fuel Filter Change ($196 - 240) in Lancaster, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Warwick, MD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($434 - 481) in Tilton, NH