It only happens when I have the wheel turned while in reverse. Backing up straight it doesn't stall. Had it checked they couldn't find anything and they said there were no codes in memory. Had new plugs and wires, and new IAC valve installed. What is causingthis?
Why does my 2002 Dodge Stratus stall when I put it in reverse. on 2002 Dodge Stratus
poss power steering pump going out and over loading engine
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- car will idle but stalls when giving it gas.
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
2002 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($308 - 914) in Pegram, TN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Linden, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($308 - 914) in Hysham, MT
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($229 - 509) in Wysox, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($320 - 347) in Montauk, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($32 - 42) in Pottsville, PA