The car was running fine. I put the car into reverse to back out of a parking spot and when I put it into drive, it would not go. It will not go in first or second gear either.
Why does my 2000 Outback only drive in reverse? on 2000 Subaru Outback
AUTO OR STICK
most likely internal trans issues
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
2000 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($440 - 499) in Little Rock, SC
- Heater Core Replacement ($423 - 600) in Ora, IN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($216 - 313) in Heath, OH
- Steering Rack Replacement ($622 - 1,285) in High Point, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($192 - 541) in Whitfield, MS
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,237 - 1,487) in Holley, NY