The car was running fine. I put the car into reverse to back out of a parking spot and when I put it into drive, it would not go. It will not go in first or second gear either.
Why does my 2000 Outback only drive in reverse? on 2000 Subaru Outback
1 answer 3 comments
most likely internal trans issues
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2000 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Little Rock, SC
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Ora, IN
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Heath, OH
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in High Point, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($126 - 497) in Whitfield, MS
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Holley, NY