The car was running fine. I put the car into reverse to back out of a parking spot and when I put it into drive, it would not go. It will not go in first or second gear either.
Why does my 2000 Outback only drive in reverse? on 2000 Subaru Outback
1 answer 3 comments
most likely internal trans issues
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.
2000 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Little Rock, SC
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($423 - 504) in Ora, IN
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Heath, OH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,440 - 1,887) in High Point, MO
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($193 - 206) in Whitfield, MS
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,125 - 1,404) in Holley, NY