Check engine light has been on since I bought my 1997 Pontiac Bonneville a month ago...i drove in the rain for the first time yesterday and the car ran really rough..with hard acceleration there was a popping sound under the car...what's up?
Why does my 1997 Pontiac Bonneville run rough in the rain? on 1997 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end