Check engine light has been on since I bought my 1997 Pontiac Bonneville a month ago...i drove in the rain for the first time yesterday and the car ran really rough..with hard acceleration there was a popping sound under the car...what's up?
Why does my 1997 Pontiac Bonneville run rough in the rain? on 1997 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1997 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Orford, NH
- 120,000 Mile Service ($175 - 250) in Bally, PA
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - 84) in Fostoria, KS
- 135,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in West Springfield, PA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Lazear, CO
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Aliceville, AL