while im driving the engine rares up,but it dont change right into 2nd gear..the rpm raises up to thirty before it changes
why does my 1992 buick riviera hesitake to change into 2nd gear on 1992 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1992 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($139 - 197) in Annemanie, AL
- Battery Replacement ($171 - 212) in Mission Viejo, CA
- Water Pump Replacement ($336 - 506) in Clifton, ID
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($180 - 217) in Rowley, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($314 - 450) in Dunbar, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($383 - 528) in Lexington, VA