Everytime I accelerate my car would vibrate. I've changed the motor mount that looks like a dog bone because it was broken. Now my car still vibrates on the right side. When I put my car in reverse & press on the gas my right (rear) motor mount moves alot. Which is causing my drivers side axle to rise. Do I need to replace the rear motor mount?
Why does my 07 Camry LE V6 3.5L vibrates? on 2007 Toyota Camry
If the mounts are bad yes change them.
This week's top 10
2007 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($261 - 420) in Oakland, AR
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Berlin, CT
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Fort Necessity, LA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Rockham, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($428 - 1,996) in Highland, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($250 - 275) in Fontana, KS