ive already changed the spark plugs and coil ignitions and rotated the tires
why does my 04 dodge dakota shake a little at 45 miles an hour going up hills? on 2004 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- oil gauge drops after a short time running then starts ticking.
- the rpms and odometer go all the way down and sometimes shuts off
- Truck has no pick up when accelerating.
- Start and idle at 200 to 300 rpm but when under load it stalls or pops 95magnum6
- When braking or even stopped truck acts like gas peddle is pressed to the floor.