I JUST HAD MY ALTERNATOR REPLACED IN MY TRIBUTE AND NOW I KEEP HAVING THIS STUTTERING WHILE IDLEING AT RED LIGHTS. I TOOK TO AUTOZONE BECAUSE MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WAS ON AND THE ONLY CODE THAT CAME UP WAS FOR MY GAS CAP. KEEP IN MIND I ALSO POURED SOME LUCAS FUEL INJECTION CLEANER IN TO TRY AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE BUT IT DID NOT HELP.
WHY DOES MY 02 MAZDA TRIBUTE KEEP STUTTERING AHILE AT A STOPLIGHT? on 2002 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- Where is the location of the fuel tank pressure sensor on the vehicle?
- What happens when the timing is out?
- was driving the car just stop running try to two time start but battery was died
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- I'm searching for the MAZDA BONGO e1800 workshop manual
2002 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($689 - $794) in West Milton, OH
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Shawnee, OH
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($217 - $336) in Helena, MO
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($156 - $322) in Oak Park, MN
- Throttle Body Replacement ($185 - $387) in Savannah, OH
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Monongahela, PA