I JUST HAD MY ALTERNATOR REPLACED IN MY TRIBUTE AND NOW I KEEP HAVING THIS STUTTERING WHILE IDLEING AT RED LIGHTS. I TOOK TO AUTOZONE BECAUSE MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WAS ON AND THE ONLY CODE THAT CAME UP WAS FOR MY GAS CAP. KEEP IN MIND I ALSO POURED SOME LUCAS FUEL INJECTION CLEANER IN TO TRY AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE BUT IT DID NOT HELP.
WHY DOES MY 02 MAZDA TRIBUTE KEEP STUTTERING AHILE AT A STOPLIGHT? on 2002 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- was driving the car just stop running try to two time start but battery was died
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- o/d light flashed on and off then smoke come from under bonnet and back of car
- location neutral safety switch
- will replacing the pcm and not flashing it to the vehicle mess up transmission?
2002 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Milton, OH
- Clutch Replacement ($801 - 1,249) in Shawnee, OH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($136 - 229) in Helena, MO
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oak Park, MN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 83) in Savannah, OH
- Cooling System Pressure Test ($26 - 34) in Monongahela, PA