I JUST HAD MY ALTERNATOR REPLACED IN MY TRIBUTE AND NOW I KEEP HAVING THIS STUTTERING WHILE IDLEING AT RED LIGHTS. I TOOK TO AUTOZONE BECAUSE MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WAS ON AND THE ONLY CODE THAT CAME UP WAS FOR MY GAS CAP. KEEP IN MIND I ALSO POURED SOME LUCAS FUEL INJECTION CLEANER IN TO TRY AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE BUT IT DID NOT HELP.
WHY DOES MY 02 MAZDA TRIBUTE KEEP STUTTERING AHILE AT A STOPLIGHT? on 2002 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
- where is fuel filter located?on 2005 mazda tribute inline?just want to change
- WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WHEN THE ENGINE STARTS AND DIES WHEN ENGAGE TO 1?
- Why is truck up at 3 when in park?
- High Beams working but regular headlights are not working.