I JUST HAD MY ALTERNATOR REPLACED IN MY TRIBUTE AND NOW I KEEP HAVING THIS STUTTERING WHILE IDLEING AT RED LIGHTS. I TOOK TO AUTOZONE BECAUSE MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WAS ON AND THE ONLY CODE THAT CAME UP WAS FOR MY GAS CAP. KEEP IN MIND I ALSO POURED SOME LUCAS FUEL INJECTION CLEANER IN TO TRY AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE BUT IT DID NOT HELP.
WHY DOES MY 02 MAZDA TRIBUTE KEEP STUTTERING AHILE AT A STOPLIGHT? on 2002 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- cranks with no attempt at starting
- How do I get to transmission timing seal to replace
- What could b the reason on the egr has blown a hole threw the cast
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
- where is fuel filter located?on 2005 mazda tribute inline?just want to change