This only does it after the car has been sitting in the garage all night, of if the car has been sitting for any lenght of time. If I only leave the car for a short period, the fan will turn on right away.
Why does it take 4 to 5 minutes for my blower fan to turn on? on 2007 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- I need to know how many engine mount supports does the the 2004 Nissan Murano ha
- How many engine mount supports does the 2004 Nissan Murano have?
- Code p1778 what is it and where to locate it
- how much it cost to change tie rod lining
- Oil leak after oil change seems to be coming from behind the oil cooler, help
2007 Nissan Murano Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 97) in Potsdam, NY
- 97,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Moffit, ND
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($256 - 688) in Panaca, NV
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Entriken, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,012 - 1,297) in Broadus, MT
- Window Switch Replacement ($407 - 416) in Rockton, IL