I also flushed the heater core and both hose get hot so not clogged, but still blows cold air, can it be anything other than blend door motor, and what would be the fix for any of the issues that it might be, P.S. its still cold in Wisconsin
Why does it still blow cold air when the heat is on, I have changed the thermost on 1998 GMC Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Jimmy Questions
- i have to manually shift it from 1st to 2nd and everything else acts like in N.
- Replaced radiator now runs and sounds like it is out of oil and it is full
- gas flow ? will not start?
- How do I get my 2001 GMC Jimmy how to park in order to change the neutral safety
- Air conditioner stops and sometimes when I hit a big bump, it starts again, why