thermostat has been changed,hoses are all hot to touch,hoses out of heater core are both hot,cable style control inside of dash seems to be working( i hear flaps moving around)..what could it still be? its not like a dead winter cold that blows out of it, just feels like it has a tinge of warmth to it..just not a lot or enough to do anything really..
why does it still blow cold? on 1991 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1991 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($685 - 1,041) in Dale, IN
- 55,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Oradell, NJ
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Orocovis, PR
- EGR Valve Replacement ($308 - 393) in Dracut, MA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($174 - 336) in Perronville, MI
- Radiator Replacement ($306 - 574) in Lyndon, IL