158k - oil pan gasket blew. Took to NTB - first gasket failed. Installed 24 HR gasket and upon the 10 minute idle seal they say truck started sounding like a diesel. I drove .7 mile home and stalled 4 times and the engine light came on. Manager came over and got P0115 ect circuit code. I showed him oil is barely touching dipstick and he swears he say his tech fill my engine and that he doubled checked level to be at 2:nd dot on stick. Engine sounded great prior to gasket change. What can be wrong?
Why does it sound like a diesel after warm up? on 2000 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?
- What is a leak of water with a little oil near the drivers side rear wheel?