158k - oil pan gasket blew. Took to NTB - first gasket failed. Installed 24 HR gasket and upon the 10 minute idle seal they say truck started sounding like a diesel. I drove .7 mile home and stalled 4 times and the engine light came on. Manager came over and got P0115 ect circuit code. I showed him oil is barely touching dipstick and he swears he say his tech fill my engine and that he doubled checked level to be at 2:nd dot on stick. Engine sounded great prior to gasket change. What can be wrong?
Why does it sound like a diesel after warm up? on 2000 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl