158k - oil pan gasket blew. Took to NTB - first gasket failed. Installed 24 HR gasket and upon the 10 minute idle seal they say truck started sounding like a diesel. I drove .7 mile home and stalled 4 times and the engine light came on. Manager came over and got P0115 ect circuit code. I showed him oil is barely touching dipstick and he swears he say his tech fill my engine and that he doubled checked level to be at 2:nd dot on stick. Engine sounded great prior to gasket change. What can be wrong?
Why does it sound like a diesel after warm up? on 2000 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Noise in dash and air flow will not change from vent/defrost/floor. How to fix?
- How do ohm the mass air flow sensor
- How can I open my passenger door? The inside handle and outside not working
- why does the E-Brake light come on then go off
- High beam lights aren't working is the light blub bad should i by new headlight