it runs great when it first starts for about 3mins. when the temp gauge starts to go up it doesnt want to stay runnin.press the gas pedal it stalls out. will not stay runnin under 2000rpms unless u feather the gas pedal & misses real bad or has a lopeing sound, let of gas stalls right out. if i hold the pedal anywhere above 2000rpms it doesnt miss at all but let off the gas it stalls out. then u have to feather the gas pedal to start it again.it runs great when it first starts till it gets heat
why does it miss & stall assoon as the temp gauge starts going up on 1997 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
- My malfunction indicator blinking on. Oil was about bone dry.2 qt oil added.
- My car would not start last night. It turned but no fire. This morning started.
1997 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($360 - 629) in Pierson, FL
- Radiator Replacement ($553 - 810) in Montezuma, NY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($363 - 456) in Gillham, AR
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($166 - 273) in East Boothbay, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($739 - 826) in Sandy, UT
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($350 - 554) in Hodges, SC