I just bought this thing the other day and just replaced the freeze plug in front of the transmission. While driving it home I started noticing that it has a hard time taking off (petal must be floored), but when its started to move it seems to straighten up. Also there is some raddeling sound under the cab of the truck. When Idle it seems to shake real bad, kinda makes me worried
Why does it have a hard time taking off? on 1994 Mazda B2300
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2300 Questions
- vehicle bogs down at 35 mph and has a muffled sound trying to accelerate.
- Truck exhilarates when put in gear and stays that way when put out of gear
- Where is the turn signal flasher located-I've dismantled all covers under dash
- Crank but not start, no check engine light.
- why does cooling system blow bubbles in bottom hose on reservoir when warms up
1994 Mazda B2300 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($291 - $413) in Barrackville, WV
- AC Condenser Replacement ($289 - $372) in Monterey Park, CA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($180 - $292) in Waskom, TX
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - $106) in Ulysses, NE
- Throttle Body Replacement ($304 - $350) in Cambridge, IL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($401 - $644) in Surveyor, WV