my front tires look like and feel like there gonna fall off when driving like maybe its the draglink
why does it feel like my front tires are gonna fall off when driving on 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
1991 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($819 - 1,377) in Knife River, MN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($271 - 369) in Branchville, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($379 - 813) in Balta, ND
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($176 - 230) in Amsterdam, MO
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($218 - 242) in Jenks, OK
- HVAC Blower Motor Replacement ($192 - 313) in Westbrook, MN