When vehicle is cool and initially started, all instruments on cluster work fine. After driving a few miles, shutting vehicle off and restarting, none of them work. No gas guage, speedometer, temp gauge, nothing. next day or hours laterm they work fine again on initial start-up.
Why does instrument cluster fail to work properly at all times? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- Will not start in the third starting position
- There is a rattle noise between drivers door and fender at bottom of car.
- Where to plug third brake light switch wire in e320 2001?
- I was told I need all 4 differential seals replaced because the fluid is leaking
- Why won't it go into reverse and sometimes I have to move the shifter to start
1997 Mercedes-Benz E320 Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($201 - $275) in Delano, CA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($673 - $1,050) in Newington, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($535 - $958) in Gore Springs, MS
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - $206) in Ruby, NY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($130 - $544) in Livonia Center, NY
- Horn Replacement ($116 - $159) in Harbert, MI