When vehicle is cool and initially started, all instruments on cluster work fine. After driving a few miles, shutting vehicle off and restarting, none of them work. No gas guage, speedometer, temp gauge, nothing. next day or hours laterm they work fine again on initial start-up.
Why does instrument cluster fail to work properly at all times? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- my car wont start...i checked the starter, the altermator, the fuel pump and
- break and running lights work with lights off and drivers side rear all go blac
- knocking, chattering sound going over rough pavement/repaired pot holes.
- can you tell me how do i reset my Electronic check engine light, it just came on
- late shifting from first gear to second