When vehicle is cool and initially started, all instruments on cluster work fine. After driving a few miles, shutting vehicle off and restarting, none of them work. No gas guage, speedometer, temp gauge, nothing. next day or hours laterm they work fine again on initial start-up.
Why does instrument cluster fail to work properly at all times? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- What is the difference between scheduled maintenance A and B on my Mercedes
- how to get the ignition tumbler out of 97 Mercedes w210 e320
- HELP...My SRS dash light came on ??
- I put new fuses in it and the check engine light keep coming on and I checked everything and can't find nothing wrong what could be the reason
- The right front suspension has collapsed. the wheel is not splayed.