About a month ago I started to hear a clicking sound from under the dash when turning on the AC. I had to play with the zone, fan speed, etc to get it to stop. Now the clicking sound is gone but the heat never goes off unless I turn the AC on. With no AC on and the thermostat turned completely to blue the heat still comes out.
Why does heat stay on even when thermostat turned to cold (AC off). on 2006 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Yorktown, IA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($250 - 438) in Escatawpa, MS
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($321 - 546) in Jefferson, OR
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($150 - 303) in Parma, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($326 - 408) in Skytop, PA