Fuel gauge stays on full when driving. If it sits idling for a time it drops to enpty.
why does fuel gauge stay on full all the time. on 2004 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- Have 2003 pontiac Montana bought a new.battery now it won't start and is on
- how many parts are in a 2005 montana ponatac
- how much should i pay to have the ac fixed . could i dyi the install ?
- Will a Pontiac grand am transmission work in a pontiac montana
- How do I know if the frame is failing on my '02 Montana?