Fuel gauge stays on full when driving. If it sits idling for a time it drops to enpty.
why does fuel gauge stay on full all the time. on 2004 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
- why would the transmission make a loud bang going down the road
- The back brake on the passenger side is sticking after you stop and start again
- my Montana is over heating with vapor coming out the exhaust
2004 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($167 - 238) in Independence, MS
- Heater Hose Replacement ($147 - 184) in Catawissa, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($233 - 496) in Sugar Loaf, NY
- 150,000 Mile Service ($187 - 318) in Woodsboro, MD
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($92 - 108) in Jacksonville, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($135 - 177) in Elkfork, KY