Fuel gauge stays on full when driving. If it sits idling for a time it drops to enpty.
why does fuel gauge stay on full all the time. on 2004 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- how much should i pay to have the ac fixed . could i dyi the install ?
- Will a Pontiac grand am transmission work in a pontiac montana
- How do I know if the frame is failing on my '02 Montana?
- My 2002 van won't start. I get power out the outlets but nowhere else. When the lights worked only the top break light would go on. A couple hours after it died the gauges would click and move but nothing now. Any suggestions?
- MOTOR RUNS GREAT UNTIL warmed up then shakes, NO CODES, new plugs & wires. Can it be the PCV valve, if so is it part of valva cover.