The transmission was just put in but it maybe something to do with the clutch i guess. A little bit of noise from shifting but once running for sometime it stops. The gears can be some what stiff but not noticeable.
Why does first thru fifth gears slide in smoothly but reverse wont even shift in on 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told