The transmission was just put in but it maybe something to do with the clutch i guess. A little bit of noise from shifting but once running for sometime it stops. The gears can be some what stiff but not noticeable.
Why does first thru fifth gears slide in smoothly but reverse wont even shift in on 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($96 - 145) in Starkville, MS
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($322 - 420) in De Peyster, NY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Carlisle, MA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($269 - 713) in Youngtown, AZ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($887 - 2,642) in Valyermo, CA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Quakertown, NJ