The transmission was just put in but it maybe something to do with the clutch i guess. A little bit of noise from shifting but once running for sometime it stops. The gears can be some what stiff but not noticeable.
Why does first thru fifth gears slide in smoothly but reverse wont even shift in on 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($616 - 792) in Starkville, MS
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($285 - 403) in De Peyster, NY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($379 - 940) in Carlisle, MA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Youngtown, AZ
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($413 - 489) in Valyermo, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - 44) in Quakertown, NJ