In particularly hot or cold conditions, the fan seems comes on after the vehicle has been running for a while. Maybe five or so minutes. Sometimes it does not come on at all. Also, when driving on interstate on hot days, it turns on and off for no apparent reason.
Why does fan blower motor for AC and Heat work part of the time? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- car goes in second gear when I pull away and it stays in second gear?
- is there a relay for the brakes. if there is where is it? i have no power to my
- How to get 1997 c230 out of limp mode. How do i reset it
- my air conditioning is cool but not as cold as it should be.
- Car turns over but will not start, I'm getting no error codes or engine light coming on. ABS light is on after having wheel bearing replaced on front passenger side, code is for speed sensor and it's scheduled to have serviced on May 13th at Mercedes