In particularly hot or cold conditions, the fan seems comes on after the vehicle has been running for a while. Maybe five or so minutes. Sometimes it does not come on at all. Also, when driving on interstate on hot days, it turns on and off for no apparent reason.
Why does fan blower motor for AC and Heat work part of the time? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($261 - 362) in Byers, KS
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($902 - 1,034) in Linton, ND
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Alexandria, TN
- Starter Replacement ($576 - 837) in Galway, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($181 - 297) in Oakdale, IA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Burlington, ND