In particularly hot or cold conditions, the fan seems comes on after the vehicle has been running for a while. Maybe five or so minutes. Sometimes it does not come on at all. Also, when driving on interstate on hot days, it turns on and off for no apparent reason.
Why does fan blower motor for AC and Heat work part of the time? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
by fgcarterjr in Wilmington, NC on March 28, 2013
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- Car turns over but will not start, I'm getting no error codes or engine light coming on. ABS light is on after having wheel bearing replaced on front passenger side, code is for speed sensor and it's scheduled to have serviced on May 13th at Mercedes
- Occasionally when changing speeds, its like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves and starts to slow down. What issues could I possible be facing? on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C230
- what causes the knocking sound in my car? what do you recommend?
- Occasionally when changing speeds, it sounds like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves. What issues could I possible be facing?
- My key only locked/unlocked the doors from passenger door or trunk. Now it will only do it from the trunk, but when I turn the key now to start the car, the key won't turn in the ignition switch. What the hell?