This happens every time I turn on the air with the fan on. The car has over 168,000 miles. Please help because it is extremley hot here, 120 degs. in Lake Havasu, Az.
Why does engine rev high on its own when air conditioner is on? on 1990 Mazda Miata MX-5
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Miata MX-5 Questions
- How to remove wire connector from power steering pump pressure switch?Just pull?
- Is there a fuse for the hardtop convertible to operate
- The #1 piston is not firing, what would cause it?
- How do you fix a leak that comes from behind your driver side seat in a 08 Miata
- Had a tune up and coil packs replaced. New plugs&wireNow my car is not driveable
1990 Mazda Miata MX-5 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Green Road, KY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($240 - 395) in Edgemont, AR
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($313 - 422) in Clinton, IL
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 61) in Matawan, NJ
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Palmdale, FL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($283 - 296) in Stilwell, KS