I replaced PCV, fuel filter, gas cap, purge solenoid, purge valve, intake boot, numerous vacuum lines. Computer keeps showing a P0454 and P0455 along with P1250. I know P1250 is generic. No noticeable leaks. Check all vacuum lines for EVAP too. Puzzling.
Why does car stumble after warm startup? on 1998 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
- What is cost to replace valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket?
- My friend is intrested in purchasing this model BMW 328i sedan
- Could there be another problem besides my blower motor being bad i have checked
- steering clunks when I turn to the left
1998 BMW 328i Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,155 - 1,468) in Hammonton, NJ
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($647 - 954) in Smithtown, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($624 - 743) in Ferguson, KY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($146 - 285) in Moline, KS
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($142 - 158) in Selbyville, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($546 - 580) in Stone Ridge, NY