I replaced PCV, fuel filter, gas cap, purge solenoid, purge valve, intake boot, numerous vacuum lines. Computer keeps showing a P0454 and P0455 along with P1250. I know P1250 is generic. No noticeable leaks. Check all vacuum lines for EVAP too. Puzzling.
Why does car stumble after warm startup? on 1998 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- What is cost to replace valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket?
- My friend is intrested in purchasing this model BMW 328i sedan
- Could there be another problem besides my blower motor being bad i have checked
- steering clunks when I turn to the left
- Car start and run on low RPM if step on fuel pedal cut off or stall
1998 BMW 328i Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($434 - 510) in Hammonton, NJ
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,218 - 1,531) in Smithtown, NY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ferguson, KY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Moline, KS
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($875 - 909) in Selbyville, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($320 - 409) in Stone Ridge, NY