I replaced PCV, fuel filter, gas cap, purge solenoid, purge valve, intake boot, numerous vacuum lines. Computer keeps showing a P0454 and P0455 along with P1250. I know P1250 is generic. No noticeable leaks. Check all vacuum lines for EVAP too. Puzzling.
Why does car stumble after warm startup? on 1998 BMW 328i
Asked by for the 1998 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My hardtop is stuck half way up, how to reset it?
- My car is running very good but noticed oil leak.
- everytime I put fuse number 67 in it blows it my car wont spark
- what can i do? crank but no start! A0B3 fault & (plugs and injectors no power)
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
1998 BMW 328i Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($942 - $1,161) in Hammonton, NJ
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Smithtown, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,951 - $2,224) in Ferguson, KY
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Moline, KS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($620 - $878) in Selbyville, WV
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Stone Ridge, NY